Hello! Welcome to my blog! This is me, Samantha.
I don’t have a certain direction in which I want to take this blog, I’d like to think it’s a little hodge-podge of everything I enjoy. So, I guess in other words, you can categorize this as a Lifestyle blog.
I am a 23 year old post-grad trying to navigate the real world one clumsy step at a time. I graduated with a double degree in Psychology + Communications from Willamette University in Salem, Oregon. As a native Oregonian, I have a deep appreciation for the outdoors, although I will not be found hiking around in the rain. And contrary to popular belief, yes, we do use umbrellas up here.
Passions of mine include(but are not limited to):
- Reading- I’m obsessed with books, simple as that
- Makeup- products, tutorials, convincing other people to buy it, etc.
- Healthy living- natural remedies, clean eating, exercising
- Skiing- Been doing it since I was 5, racing from ages 8-18 and now just shredding for fun.
- Fashion- even though I’m ballin on a budget (student loans will get ya)
- Gluten Free Baking- along with a hundred other of my family members, I’m gluten-sensitive, but a lover of carbs
- TV Shows- Netflix, Hulu, HBO…oh come on, who doesn’t like a good show?